Fitment: 2019+ Veloster N Only
- Up to +36 HP and +43 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 3″ Mandrel-Bent Brushed Finished 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes a High Flow Catalytic Converter for Maximum Flow
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut Machined 304 Stainless Steel Flanges are used for a Durable Leak-Free Seal
- Includes Integrated 3rd Bung for Wide-Band O2 Gauge or Auxiliary Instrumentation
- 100% TIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- Retains factory heat shield mounting locations
- Works with Factory Exhaust System with No Modifications Necessary
This system produced gains of up to +36 HP and +43 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on our in-house dyno.
3″ 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of 3″ mandrel-bent brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
High Flow Catalytic Converter:
Includes a high flow catalytic converter which is less restrictive than the factory converter providing maximum flow.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Factory style laser cut machined 304 stainless steel flanges are used used for a secure leak-free seal.
Stainless steel machined flanges and v-band clamps provide simple to install, leak-free joints.
Utilizing factory style hangers, flanges, and heat shield mounting locations, this system is designed to fit in the stock locations with no cutting or modifications required for a hassle-free installation.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% TIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.