- 2013-2018 Pierce Motorsports Hyundai Veloster Turbo Stainless Downpipe with Highflow Converter
- The 2013-2018 Veloster Turbo Downpipe by Pierce motorsports is Stainless with Catalytic Converter. These bolt directly to the turbo to replace the restrictive oem part without modification. Pierce Motorsports created a fully optimized Hi flowing Down pipe using only the best materials. Completely stainless from tip to tip using CFD designed transitions, laser cut/Water Jet/CNC cut flanges to avoid distortion. Pierce also uses an unrestricted Center line Radius Bends to insure maximum flow and ease of installation.
- These high flow down pipe’s have been dyno tested to increase performance up to 15HP and with a good exhaust gains of up to 25HP can be realized. You will also see an increased fuel economy and quicker acceleration. Overall this Down pipe make your Veloster more spirited in every gear! These down pipes are usually in stock, but when not they are built to order. In this case please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- The stock converter has two cats beds of element in it fairly close together. The transition from the turbo housing to the first bed is abrupt, has a lip and is restrictive. The cell count is very high at around 600cel on the OEM unit. Pierce uses a 200CEL converter and one of the best transitions in the biz. Burns knows there stuff and have cars running in every major racing organization (indycar/alms/grand-am/nascar/brief stints in F1 etc…) in the world.
- The design of the down pipe has been maximized using the knowledge of over 40 yrs of professional engineering in exhaust technologies for motor-sports. No expense has been spared! This product is meticulously manufactured using the best processes and materials available. It’s literally a work of art!
- Built to order if not in stock 3-4 weeks for delivery excludes weekends and holidays
- This product is not CARB Exempt and does not ship to California or other C.A.R.B. States.Installation Statement: The US Environmental Protection Agency requires that the following statement be read by the vehicle owner and the installer of the replacement catalytic converter. Your Order Confirmation email will contain a link to a form asking for your agreement.
Catalytic Converters are emission control devices which are designed to last the life of the vehicle and do not normally require replacement. Furthermore, if the vehicle is properly used and maintained, original converters are covered by the emission control warranty for 5 years or 50,000 miles. Federal law prohibits repair businesses from replacing these devices, except under certain limited circumstances. In order to verify that proper circumstances exist, the owner of the vehicle on which such repairs are made must fill out the correlating information on the form that follows the purchase of this product.
- YOUR PRODUCT WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THE FORM IS SUBMITTED.