- 2013-2018 Pierce Motorsports Hyundai Veloster Turbo Stainless Downpipe with Highflow Converter
- The 2013-2018 Veloster Turbo Downpipe by Pierce motorsports is Stainless with Catalytic Converter. These bolt directly to the turbo to replace the restrictive oem part without modification. Pierce Motorsports created a fully optimized Hi flowing Down pipe using only the best materials. Completely stainless from tip to tip using CFD designed transitions, laser cut/Water Jet/CNC cut flanges to avoid distortion. Pierce also uses an unrestricted Center line Radius Bends to insure maximum flow and ease of installation.
- These high flow down pipe’s have been dyno tested to increase performance up to 15HP and with a good exhaust gains of up to 25HP can be realized. You will also see an increased fuel economy and quicker acceleration. Overall this Down pipe make your Veloster more spirited in every gear! These down pipes are usually in stock, but when not they are built to order. In this case please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- The stock converter has two cats beds of element in it fairly close together. The transition from the turbo housing to the first bed is abrupt, has a lip and is restrictive. The cell count is very high at around 600cel on the OEM unit. Pierce uses a 200CEL converter and one of the best transitions in the biz. Burns knows there stuff and have cars running in every major racing organization (indycar/alms/grand-am/nascar/brief stints in F1 etc…) in the world.
- The design of the down pipe has been maximized using the knowledge of over 40 yrs of professional engineering in exhaust technologies for motor-sports. No expense has been spared! This product is meticulously manufactured using the best processes and materials available. It’s literally a work of art!
Currently ETA is 4-6 weeks due to lack of materials