*2013+ might have different stitching and cores please read below!!!
Attention Customers. You must check your configuration of your wheel before making a purchase. If you order a wheel and you have not checked which one you have before ordering there is NO REFUNDS or RETURNS. It is your responsibility to check to make sure you order the correct wheel. Please see the diagram on the images. Please remove your air bag and check the core to see if you have the L core or the straight button core.
Genesis Coupe Fully Custom Steering Wheel
Options Available please choose carefully as once its ordered you can’t change the order.
This a fully customized genuine Hyundai OEM steering wheel. It will be D-Cut on the bottom stitched in the color you chose from the options and also wrapped in CF & Leather or Suede or you can choose to have it full wrapped in leather or fully wrapped in suede.
- ETA is 35-60 business days or delivery and fabricating *Holiday’s can also extend fabricating & shipping time
- We don’t guarantee production time due to the volume of wheels we are doing and material supply issues currently in the world
- No Cancellations No Refunds Unless cancelled within 48 hours of ordering.
- Production time and shipping excludes holidays and weekends
- *Your OEM controls and components transfer to the new wheel
- * Doesn’t include controls or airbag
* Core Exchange Policy, If you purchase at full price $650. Once you receive your new wheel you will ship your old wheel to us. Once it has been received by us we will then issue a $75 refund to your account. You must pick Core Exchange at checkout to get this option. If you don’t return your core within 2 weeks of receiving your new wheel then your deposit is forfeited and you will not be able to return your core to us for the $75 refund.
*If you purchase the wheel with a coupon code the amount of the discount is also applied to the core exchange refund. (Example if you get $65 off your core refund will not be $75 it will be $10)
*Please remove the air bag, all controls and parts prior to sending your core in for exchange or to be made into a D-Cut wheel. You will need all the screws, air bag and controls when your wheel is returned to you.