Directly replace your Veloster N’s restrictive charge pipe with aFe POWER BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum charge pipe
- Cold Side Outflows the Factory Charge Pipe by up to +6%
- TIG-Welded 2-3/4″ Aluminum Pipe
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel SmartSeal Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- Built in CNC Machined Aluminum Blow Off Valve Adapter
- 1/8″ NPT Port is Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque.
This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, SmartSeal clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings for superior strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe POWER logo for a custom look.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe POWER is the only choice.
Emissions DisclaimerThis product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.