DETAILS: FITS Veloster N DCT Only
Directly replace your Veloster N’s restrictive charge pipes with aFe POWER BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum charge pipes.
- Hot Side Outflows the Factory Charge Pipes by up to +13%
- Cold Side Outflows the Factory Charge Pipe by up to +6%
- TIG-Welded 2-1/4″ to 2-1/2″ Hot Side and 2-3/4″ Cold Side Aluminum Pipes
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel SmartSeal Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- Built in CNC Machined Aluminum Blow Off Valve Adapter
- 1/8″ NPT Ports are Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
- low and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. This charge pipe kit provides a smooth transition between the turbo and the engine for lower operating temperatures and increased power.Premium Hardware:
This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, SmartSeal clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings for superior strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe POWER logo for a custom look.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe POWER is the only choice.