Evilla Motorsports Axle Back Back Exhaust for Hyundai Veloster (2019-2022)
2nd GEN Veloster
The Hyundai Veloster has a few exhaust restrictions that not only reduce horsepower, they also quite down the exhaust system.
To resolve this, we have made the Axle Back Exhaust. It removes one of the restrictions, rewarding the user with better sound
enjoyment, and better flow for horsepower.
Pros of the Axle Back
- OEM Fitment: Our exhaust uses the OEM rubber mounts, requiring no “weld in adapters” or “universal kits” saving the owner headaches.
- Easy Installation: Common tools make the installation of our exhaust very straight forward, Process normally 30-45 minutes (Times May Vary)
- Customer Service: We offer both downloadable instructions, and Install videos of our Exhaust on our site and youtube page. You can contact us any time.
- Made in USA: Using local materials and resonators for premium sound and durability.
- Track Tested: We test all our exhaust, and suspension products on the street as well as the track under severe conditions with Professional Race Car Drivers behind the wheel.
- Material & Weld: To keep the price within reach, our exhaust is not Tig welded or Chrome like other exhausts which can easily cost over $500.00 for the same performance.
We now offer a variety of options for your Kia or Hyundai exhaust. Each option allows you to build your own custom exhaust to match what you are looking for in an exhaust.
- For those looking to make a loud impression this option will make your ride LOUD. Because it omits the resonator you also save $$$.
- We have selected this resonator as our prime choice for both performance and sound. We recommend this as our home choice since it sounds almost exactly like the Magnaflow option.
- Double Wall Chrome Tip
- Burnt Stainless End Tip
- Carbon Fiber Tip
- More Coming Soon
2.5″ inch diameter Pipe
We offer two options in welding our exhausts. We offer the same traditional Mig welded set up which is tried and true and cost effective which we pass the savings to our customer. We Offer TIG at customer request for an additional charge.
What does it sound like?
- Unlike several other aftermarket exhausts that can be overly loud and obnoxious, Our exhaust delivers a tone which can best be described as “Smooth.” It’s not too loud, and it does not overpower the car’s stock stereo system. However, it increases as RPM’s rise giving the user a sporty sound that compliments the car.